Equiwin BIJOU | Turf Riding Goggles
Turf Jockey Goggle | Impact Resistant | Full Torsion
Frequently Bought Together
Jockey goggles are protective eye-wear worn by riders while riding the horses. The last thing a jockey usually does before entering the starting gate prior to a race is position his or her goggles. Jockey goggles are generally made of plastic and are worn to prevent injuries and improve ability to see while dirt or turf is being kicked back during a race.
Lightweight and full torsion fitting form Jockey Goggle with peripheral vision, specially made for turf course races and morning workouts.
– Impact Resistant against flying particles.
– Lateral protection.
– Soft rubber frame padding that provides comfort and safety.
– Easy and full torsion.
– Adjustable clip on wide elastic band.
– Unrestricted peripheral vision.
– UV Protected Lens.
– Wide headband.
– Red Frame w/ Red Mirror Lens.
– White Frame w/ Mirror Lens.
– Blue Frame w/ Yellow Mirror Lens.
– Yellow Frame w/ Orange Mirror Lens.
– Green Frame w/ Orange Mirror Lens.
– Black Frame – Grey Tinted Lens.
– Pink Frame w/ Rainbow Mirror Lens.
– Purple Frame w/ Blue Mirror Lens.
– Indigo Blue Frame w/ Blue Mirror Lens.
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 3 in|
|Frame - Color||
Black Frame, Smoke Grey Tint Lens, Blue Frame, Blue Mirror Lens, Aubergine Headband, Blue Frame, Yellow Mirror Lens, Gold Yellow Frame, Orange Mirror Lens, Green Frame, Orange Mirror Lens, Light Blue Frame, Light Blue Mirror Lens, Pink Frame, Rainbow Mirror Lens, Purple Frame, Rainbow Mirror Lens, Red Frame, Red Mirror, White Frame, Mirror Lens